Cable complies with Standard YD/T 769-2003.
Storage/Operating Temperature: -40°C to + 70°C
The FTTH drop cables are with flame retardant cable jacket and with
supporting wire, this cable has strengthen members inside for
supporting the whole body. The drop ftth optical fiber cable is
with special structure to easily pull the fibers out from the
cables, the FTTH drop cables are ideal to use for direct
installation into the rooms, especially good for being used in
homes and offices.
Two parallel fiber reinforced plastics are placed on the two sides
of cable, the cable is made with LSZH sheath. Single steel wire as
additional strength member ensuring excellent performance of
tensile strength. It is a widely used FTTH drop cables for many
fiber to the home projects, easy to use and low cost.
- Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and
- Two parallel FRP strength members ensure good performance of
crush resistance to protect the
- Simple structure, light weight and high practicability
- Fibers count is 1-12 cores, can be other fiber cores upon
- Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simplify the
installation and maintenance
- Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath
- Use in ftth projects Ideal for direct installation into the
- Ideal used in homes and offices